Century Media Records announced a special audio/visual release of the The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show, that was performed last December, due out February 18, 2014.
Lucker, the 28-year-old frontman for Riverside, CA deathcore band Suicide Silence, died tragically on November 1, 2012 from a motorcycle accident. It was later reported that he had been drinking prior to the accident. He left behind his wife, Jolie Carmadella, and young daughter, Kenadee.
Suicide Silence – Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show will be released on February 18, 2014 in North American and March 17th 2014 In Europe as a CD/DVD digipack & CD/Blu-ray combo pack. Directed by Jeremy Schott of MentalSuplex Productions & Zafer Ulkucu of Backseat Conceptions, the concert’s first official trailer can be seen here.
The memorial show was held on December 21, 2012 at the Fox Theater in Pomona, CA. In addition to memorializing Lucker, it also served to benefit Kenadee Lucker’s future education costs. Following the concert, Lucker’s bandmates started the Kenadee Lucker Education Fund, which they continue to promote.
Throughout the historic event, Suicide Silence band members played as guest vocalists covered their songs. The official track listing and performers is as follows:
1. Destruction of a Statue with Jonny Davy
2. Distorted Thought of Addiction with Greg Wilburn
3. Ending is the Beginning with Brook Reeves
4. Bludgeoned to Death with Ricky Hoover
5. Unanswered with Phil Bozeman
6. Girl of Glass with Myke Terry
7. Price of Beauty with Danny Worsnop
8. No Pity For A Coward with Johnny Plague
9. Disengage with Cameron “Big Chocolate” Argon
10. No Time To Bleed with Burke VanRaalte
11. Smoke with Anthony Notarmaso
12. Wake Up with Tim Lambesis
13. March To The Black Crown
14. Slaves to Substance with Eddie Hermida
15. OCD with Austin Carlile
16. Fuck Everything with Chad Gray
17. Die Young with Robb Flynn
18. Roots Bloody Roots with Max Cavalera
19. Engine #9 with Mitch Lucker
20. You Only Live Once with Randy Blythe