Brooklyn, NY based Yarn stopped by Albany’s Parish Public House on Thursday, March 16, and played to an excited “home” crowd. Yarn boasts not one, but two capital region members. Band leader Blake Christiana is from Schenectady, NY and Trevor MacArthur on vocals and guitar is from Clifton Park, NY. The crowd was excited to hear many of the songs from their 2016 release This is the Year, as well as old favorites. They closed out the evening with Jim Croce’s “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown,” leaving the stage to join the crowd for very well received last song.
About James Sullivan
James Sullivan is a Teacher and Photographer from Altamont, NY. He has been photographing concerts and portraits since 2014 in the Albany and Hudson Valley region. A lifelong fan of music, James was practically born listening to live music on the Jersey shore. He loves the fact that his kids' favorite songs include the Grateful Dead, Phish, and the Avett Brothers.
- May 16, 2017State Champs Sell Out Hometown Show
- February 27, 2017Show Preview: The Rest in Space Tour
- February 24, 2017Frank Palangi Shines at Lucky Strike Social
- February 18, 2017Photo Gallery: LOCASH at Vapor Nightclub
- February 14, 2017Melissa Etheridge Bringing True Self to Troy
- January 30, 2017Ginuwine is the real MVP; Most Valuable ‘Pony’