Restless Streets, a post-metalcore band from Albany, NY, released a brand new single along with a corresponding lyric video, titled “In Vogue,” via YouTube on February 9, 2017. The song features an overhauled version of Restless Streets’ distinctive sound, now with more melodic elements found in pop and rock music as opposed to harsh vocals featured on previous efforts.” In Vogue” is the second single that they have released since the release of an acoustic EP, We Had It Perfect, and their debut album, Sincerely. Both “In Vogue,” and their first single, “Sugar Free,” can be streamed on their YouTube channel.
About Zach Hitt
Zach Hitt is a staff writer for NYS Music. He attended Hudson Valley Community College and worked as the Editor - in - Chief of the student newspaper, the Hudsonian. He also attended the University of Albany, where he founded, produced, and hosted "Waking Up on Cloud City," a weekly morning music and news - centered radio show on WCDB, 90.9 FM. As a music enthusiast, Zach attends as many concerts as possible and has recently discovered a love for photography, cinematography, and other visual arts.
- March 14, 2016U.S. Navy Band Chorus Sails Through Upstate, Free Concerts
- March 19, 2016SOON Confirmed for Albany’s The Low Beat on Saturday March 19
- February 25, 2016Gang of Thieves Hits the Hollow, Funk ‘N Waffles
- July 25, 2016Photo Gallery: Bloc Party w/ Titanics at Albany’s Alive at Five
- May 23, 2013RESTLESS STREETS (& more) set to bring Metal back to the Putnam Den
- January 12, 2015Hearing Aide: Bishop ‘Hate Wide Open’