The Dean Ween Group came to the Brooklyn bowl last Thursday, January 19, with The Mike Dillion Band providing support. Mickey “Dean Ween” Melchiondo made a comment to the crowd that tonight seemed like a hometown show, as they had a bunch of friends they were going to bring out. Those friends included opener Mike Dillon, vocalist Carol Brooks and bassist’s Dave Dreiwitz’s bandmate, guitarist Scott Metzger. The night included a bunch of cover’s and sit-in’s, which the gave the night a feel that you were watching a bunch of friend’s just jamming along and having fun. The Dean Ween Group finishes their tour with an early February run down south.
- Freedom of ’76, You Were There and Mercedes Benz with Carol Brooks on vocals.
- Long Night with Mike Dillon on percussion and backing vocals.
- Ritz Carlton with Mike Dillon on vibes.
- Tender Situation through The Rift with Scott Metzger on guitar.
- The Rift with Mike Dillon on something.