Papadosio, a self described exploratory progressive rock band hailing from Asheville, NC, is ready to kick off their Microdosio tour at Brooklyn’s finest jam venue, the Brooklyn Bowl, on Wednesday, March 11th, with a penchant for experimentation. They are exploring new horizons with less gear albeit laser focus on synths, samplers, drum machines and loopers, in combination with the regular mix of live instruments. Fans can expect new and old favorites during this exciting micro tour.
Known for their complex yet organic jamtronica, rock and jazz sound, this five piece band delivers deliciously funky and melodic rhythms night after night, and never plays the same set list twice. They aspire to produce music that is “strangely familiar” and unites all people to delight in their music, which is the one constant in our continuously changing lives.
This exciting yet short micro tour will also make stops in Harrisburg, Pa, Richmond, Va, Charleston, SC and Washington DC, before wrapping up in Chicago, Il and Grand Rapids, Mi. The Brooklyn Bowl opener is sure to be a heater, and tickets are available here. For more details about other dates, visit their Bandsintown page.
The Microdosio Tour
- March 11th, 2020 – Brooklyn Bowl – Brooklyn, NY
- March 13th, 2020 – XL Live – Harrisburg, PA
- March 14th, 2020 – Ballhooter Festival
- March 15th, 2020 – The Broadberry – Richmond, VA
- March 20th, 2020 – Pour House – Charleston, SC
- March 21st, 2020 – Pour House – Charleston, SC
- April 3rd, 2020 – Union Stage – Washington, DC
- April 4th, 2020 – Union Stage – Washington, DC
- April 10th, 2020 – Lincoln Hall – Chicago, IL
- April 11th, 2020 – Lincoln Hall – Chicago, IL
- April 17th, 2020 – Elevation Room – Grand Rapids, MI
- April 18th, 2020 – Elevation Room – Grand Rapids, MI
- May 1st, 2020 – The Rex Theater – Pittsburgh, PA
- May 2nd, 2020 – The Rex Theater – Pittsburgh, PA