Eleven new tour dates have been added for the fall tour of Dead & Company.
The newly announced shows, spanning from Nov. 11 through Nov. 28, are additions to a tour that had already included ten dates. The newest incarnation of the Grateful Dead will be performing in Buffalo on Wednesday, Nov. 11, at the First Niagara Center.
Tickets for the tour dates announced today will go on pre-sale for American Express cardholders on Wednesday, Sept. 16, while public ticket sale begins two days later on Sept. 18.
The previously announced slate of performances includes the tour premiere date on Oct. 29 in Albany at the Times Union Center. The group will perform as part of the tour on Halloween night at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
Dead & Company was formed in August and includes Grateful Dead original members Bob Weir (guitar), Mickey Hart (drums) and Bill Kreutzmann (drums). Grammy award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer has joined the trio in the group. The band also features Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti on bass and keyboard, respectively.
Tour Dates Announced today
- November 11 – Buffalo, N.Y. – First Niagara Center
- November 13 – Columbus, Ohio – Nationwide Arena
- November 14 – Greensboro, N.C. – Greensboro Coliseum
- November 17 – Atlanta, Ga. – Phillips Arena
- November 18 – Nashville, Tenn. – Bridgestone Arena
- November 20 – St. Louis, Mo. – Scottrade Center
- November 21 – Minneapolis, Minn. – Target Center
- November 24 – Broomfield, Colo. – 1stBank Center
- November 25 – Broomfield, Colo. – 1stBank Center
- November 27 – Las Vegas, Nev. – MGM Grand Garden Arena
- November 28 – Las Vegas, Nev. – MGM Grand Garden Arena