The Disco Biscuits have just announced 3 shows at The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY on April 27, 28 & 29.
About Pete Mason
Pete Mason is a teacher and writer living in Albany, NY. His upcoming book "The Grateful Book of Letters" is his third children's book with illustrator Ryan Kerrigan, whom he previously published "The Alphabet Book, for Little Phans: From Antelope to Zero" and "A Well Traveled Dog." He has also published "PhanArt: The Art of the Fans of Phish," a compilation of art made by Phish fans, and co-authored "PhanFood," a cookbook of recipes by and for Phish fans. He promotes artists through PhanArt shows and PhanArt.net, highlighting concert posters, street art, official prints and fan creations while benefiting The Mockingbird Foundation. He is co-publisher and Editor-in-Chief of NYS Music and manages rock improv group Formula 5.
- September 24, 2014Disco Biscuits to Host City Bisco in Philadephia
- March 12, 2016Aura Music and Arts Festival Stacks the Collabs at Suwannee
- January 10, 2014The Disco Biscuits Ring In Another Brilliant New Year at the Theater of MSG
- January 13, 2016Disco Biscuits announce Camp Bisco, two nights at ‘The Cap’
- June 10, 2013Top 10 Artists You Don’t Want to Miss at Camp Bisco
- July 30, 2013Camp Bisco XII: Raising the Bar