The newly formed quartet Electric Beethoven stopped in Albany on Saturday evening. The band, consisting of members Reed Mathis, Todd Stoops, Jay Lane, and Clay Welch, brought their classical dance music to a packed crowd at The Hollow.
About Dave DeCrescente
Dave is a 28 year old photographer, writer, and music junkie based out of Albany. You can catch him at various live events throughout the Northeast year round, especially Phish, which Dave has seen over 90 times. Music plays an important role in his life and he enjoys photographing and writing about his musical adventures.
- July 25, 2016Photo Gallery: Bloc Party w/ Titanics at Albany’s Alive at Five
- March 14, 2016U.S. Navy Band Chorus Sails Through Upstate, Free Concerts
- October 25, 2016Photo Gallery: Mister F with lespecial
- September 30, 2016Hearing Aide: Electric Beethoven’s “Beathoven”
- June 3, 2016Boy and Bear to Make a Pit Stop in Albany
- May 28, 2016A Matured Jimkata Blows the Roof off the Hollow