Mister F and lespecial filled The Hollow in Albany on Friday, October 21 for a night of collaboration and proggy jams. A celebration for local fans, Mister F brought up Luke Bemand from lespecial to rap on Eminem’s “Stan,” drummer Rory Dolan from lespecial and Mike Candela for guitar on “Answer the Dawg,” and Andrew Chamberlaine for “See Level.” Scott Hannay later went Blondie and sang “Heart of Gold” inside “This One Goes to Eleven.” Catch Mister F on tour this month on tour with McLovins in the midwest and down south.
About Pete Mason
Pete Mason is a teacher and writer living in Albany, NY. His upcoming book "The Grateful Book of Letters" is his third children's book with illustrator Ryan Kerrigan, whom he previously published "The Alphabet Book, for Little Phans: From Antelope to Zero" and "A Well Traveled Dog." He has also published "PhanArt: The Art of the Fans of Phish," a compilation of art made by Phish fans, and co-authored "PhanFood," a cookbook of recipes by and for Phish fans. He promotes artists through PhanArt shows and PhanArt.net, highlighting concert posters, street art, official prints and fan creations while benefiting The Mockingbird Foundation. He is co-publisher and Editor-in-Chief of NYS Music and manages rock improv group Formula 5.
About Conor McMahon
Conor McMahon is based in Albany, NY. Although he works in sales, Photography is his true passion. His love for photography began at young age when he made a “pinhole” camera for a school project. Until recently, he primarily shot nature and Landscapes. Concert photography has re-sparked his love for the lens. He likes how challenging it is to get "the shot”, with drastic lighting changes, and fast moving subjects.You can find him at any phish show on the east coast, or at jam festivals throughout the Northeast.
- July 25, 2016Photo Gallery: Bloc Party w/ Titanics at Albany’s Alive at Five
- May 12, 2016NYS Music presents Phish SPAC after-parties with Mister F and friends
- February 25, 2016Gang of Thieves Hits the Hollow, Funk ‘N Waffles
- October 19, 2016Mister F and lespecial hit The Hollow on Friday, October 21
- February 20, 2017Electric Beethoven Brings a Classical Twist to Albany
- May 14, 2016Gallery: Albany’s 68th Annual Tulip Festival Brings Plenty of Sunshine, Music