That 1 Guy brought his unique sounds to Albany’s Parish Public House on a cold wintry Thursday night. The crowd wasn’t large, but everyone in attendance was dancing up a storm in front of him. With his own invented rig, dubbed The Magic Pipe, That 1 Guy wowed the crowd with quick moving hands up and down the metal pipes, strings, and other electronics on stage. There was also a bit of magic thrown in for laughs. The impressive two hour show was non-stop and should not be missed when he comes to your city.
About Bryan Lasky
Bryan Lasky is an Albany based photographer and writer. He has taught in China, traveled the world, and drove across the United States. Everything always comes back to music though, as he loves seeing live shows and hearing new music come out, as he has since being a young boy. He has been slowly rising in the community as a go to when photos are needed. In the past couple of years he has covered many genres and has taken photographs of Outkast, Jack White, Wild Adriatic, and Nas among others. He has also taken photographs at many festivals including Grand Point North, Bonnaroo, Boston Calling, and Governors Ball. He hopes to continue doing what he loves well into the future and beyond.
- May 10, 2017Hartley’s Encore: Albany’s Newest Funk Band
- March 21, 2017Yarn Performs at Albany’s Parish Public House
- May 8, 2016Albany’s Move Redefines Music Festivals
- April 7, 2016Fridays in April at Parish Public House, Presented by NYS Music
- September 8, 2015Pat Tiernan Celebration Event at Parish Public House
- June 8, 2015A Concert in Memory of Tim Rem: A Benefit for Suicide Prevention and Awareness